Nestled in the northeastern of Singapore lies the vibrant district of Punggol, often hailed as the epitome of modern living combined with natural beauty. Once a sleepy fishing village, Punggol has transformed into a bustling hub offering a blend of urban amenities and serene landscapes. With its picturesque waterfront, residents and visitors are treated to stunning panoramic views.
The newest addition to serve the community in Punggol lies One Punggol, where there are 9 Co-Location Partners under one roof, providing community, cultural, civic and lifestyle facilities. It serves a refreshing model of integration for greater spatial efficiency through co-location and co-sharing facilities while promoting exciting opportunities for interactive collaboration between the 9 Co-Location Partners.
The 9 Co-Location Partners consist of;
- One Punggol Community Club (CC)
- Punggol Regional Library (NLB)
- Hawker Centre
- Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA) Childcare Centre
- Housing Development Board (HDB) Branch Office
- Ministry of Health (MOH)/KKH Department of Child Development (KKH-DCD)
- MOH/Senior Care Centre (SCC) St Luke’s Eldercare
- MOH/Health Sciences Authority (HAS) Blood Collection Centre
- MOH/Kidney Dialysis Centre (KCD)
The Listening Lab is honoured to have installed 2 Counter Loop systems located at One Punggol’s KKH-DCD Centre located at Level 4 and another at ServiceSG Centre, located at Level 1. Hearing Aid and Cochlear implant users are able to benefit from the Counter Loops after switching ON their Telecoil function and enjoy seamless conversation with the staff at the counters without the distractions of background noises – especially when important information is being shared.
If their Telecoil function is not configured or properly set-up, please do advise them to consult their audiologist for assistance.